The Dilemma - more muffin or more muffin top?

8 comments
To run or not to run? That is the question. It's peeing it down with rain outside, just the right sort of weather for a steamy cup of tea and a yummy slice of cake and yet... the dog needs exercising, she's going mad, and the last stubborn vestiges of baby weight need to be addressed, ooh the dilemma. But with articles like this one: Celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson reveals how she lost her baby weight... in just six weeks, courtesy of the Daily Mail, there seems to be more pressure on us to spring back into shape as quickly as possible. Perhaps I should have that cup of tea and slice of cake after all, while I think about what to do, and shove the paper in the bin!

Muffin
Why not try Nigella's recipe for blackberry and apple muffins?

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. You make such good points and write so well, I think you should write your own articles for the Daily Mail - maybe their readers would like to hear a 'real' mum's opinions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I would eat the cake... I still have a muffin top post baby 7 years ago (aka Algernon!) love your blogs, I really enjoy reading them. All so true.... X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it's important for you to feel good about yourself. So, with that in mind, the level of exercise you do should be based on what you feel like, rather than the pressure to lose 'baby weight'.

    I reckon having a baby and then a toddler to look after, as well as a dog, is almost exercise enough! You are a beautiful, young mother. Having a baby is a natural process and I believe that your body will return to where IT wants to be, and needs to be, naturally.

    Or I could just be a lazy idealist ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, I will definitely indulge in cake!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cake is packed with carbs, sugar and fat = TONS of calories.
    You heard it hear first!!!!

    @PTYtrainer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wonder they taste so good, however, I shall try to bear this equation in mind next time I am having a battle of wills!

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig