On my baby wish list this month...

2 comments
Bubs is getting bigger; weaning is on the horizon and the weather is getting colder. So, I know it's a bit early for Father Christmas to visit, but if he could come a couple of months early, these are the things I'd like this month:

A foot muff
A jumperoo
Some new baby sleeping bags
A High chair
Winter clothes


However, being a skint realist, I think I had better hit the nearly new sales to see if I can pick up any of these bits and bobs for a bargain.

The NCT and Baby and Children's Market often run nearly new sales in your local area, but get there on time so you don't miss any of the good stuff!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. The Jumperoo was a lifesaver - I could put velcro-baby in it and get on with other stuff as she loved it.
    Best highchair ever was £12 from Ikea - plastic with removable legs and tray, and no crevices, so dead easy to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a door bouncer but it obviously doesn't come with all the fun stuff that the Jumperoo does and I don't think it's great to leave her in it for too long!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig