A Cunning Plan!

Leave a Comment
Caught red handed!
My cunning plan, to convince hubby that I am an indispensable domestic goddess and really shouldn't ever have to work again (in my dreams), was well and truly scuppered when he returned home yesterday to find me in the garden, on the sun lounger, reading my book! Whoops. He now thinks I have far too much time on my hands and that looking after the baby is easy street.

Today I shall be trying to convince him otherwise. First on my list when bubs is asleep, is to make a lovely fig, apple and almond cake - my own take on a recipe I found online, I'll let you know how it goes! Well they do say a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig